Thread: Holliday
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Holliday

I'm watching the Panthers/Broncos game (DVR) I just saw the Holliday premature release. Dude's moving so fast that you couldn't tell in real time. If not for the slow mo.... the production crew wouldn't have noticed.

I also just saw the second play with Holliday as part of the offense. Both times he lined up in the backfield. The first time he lined up on Peyton's right & used to set up an end around. The second time he lined up on Peyton's left, caught a ball in the flats then turned it upfield for a 15 yard gain.