View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN Classic Typo

There was another minor typo in the Steelers/Chiefs postgame, well, minor unless you are attention needy, phony-credit-grabbing Rick Reilly of ESPN.

The typo is at the :46 second mark saying you are listening to Ricky Craven of NASCAR, now an analyst for ESPN (I think).

However, the REAL reason this video is out there is for what Reilly said when I thought they were still off camera. He was credit-grabbing about breaking the Big Ben shoulder story (in a manner of speaking).

Steve Young's reaction is priceless..lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5PSwm73lCS4