View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #79
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 32564 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hit on Cutler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
This. We got to see the line across the field for LOS but players can't see that. NFL has to stop these type of hits to protect all players; it is not always the person being hit that goes out with injury. The ball was long gone before Dobbins hit Cutler. Helmet to helmet, enough said.

Bringing up other plays is ridiculous imo. Dobbins deserves a fine and if he is suspended, I'll keep my mouth shut.
What play ared you guys watching? Dobbins helmet is on the right side of Cutlers shoulder and out of view on all instant replays suggesting there was no helmet to helmet hit. Cutler was running straight up towards Dobbins. What do you suggest Dobbins do? Should he have lowered his head and hit cutler in the chest and risk a broken kneck?

Dobbins did not leave his feet. Dobbins did not wrap up cutler and drive him to the ground. Dobbins did not hit him from the side or from behind. Dobbins reacted to a runner running straight at him and nothing more.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote