View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #17
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin: An idea on how to reward Subscribed Contributors

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Meaning what?

Hint: This is one of those times where I think I know what you mean, but I want to get clarification anyway.

To me, I don't think it's asking anything that overwhelming. Hell, pay her from the funds. And it would be a rare thing, not a weekly deluge of articles. Not even once-per-month. 2, maybe 3 per year. Something really good and really unique that could reward subscribers.
It means you are being a pig-headed, inconsiderate jerk. I'm still floored that you offered someone else's personal time up. How rude!