View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Jax 11/18

Doubt I will be at the tailgate this Sunday, early anyway. I've got two high school playoff games to go to with one of them in San Antonio on Sat. Not sure if I'll be coming back Sat night or driving like hell to get back on Sunday morning. Regardless, think I'm gonna be one tired old grandma!

If ya'll think you'll need my table, or anything else, let me know and I'll plan a meet up between now and Friday. Aaron will be in Omaha so he won't be there either to bring all my stuff. If things change I'll let ya know.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote