View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #42
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142041 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster running out of bounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey34 View Post
I agree with everyone that says he should minimize the hits that he takes. I was going to use Emmitt Smith as an example too. He had a very long career for a workhorse running back because he rarely took a big hit. Many times he would step out to save the contact. I just wish backs like Campbell or Payton had done the same and extended their careers. How many backs do we see that seem great for a yr out two but you never hear of them again because they burnt out.

PS: My mother and I were just discussing the poppies and Remembrance Day during the Chelsea match. She remembered the poem and as she read it I realized I had recited it too. I didn't expect out to be discussed in a Texans forum though. Nice to see.
Welcome to the board.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote