View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #73
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Hit on Cutler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
It isn't that simple. Vick, RG III, Newton and other QB's who head down field as runners get hit in the head regularly and have suffered several concussions without fines.
I haven't seen a helmet-to-helmet hit on a QB yet that hasn't been fined. It's happened, I suppose, but I don't know about it. I do know of several helmet-to-helmet hits on non-QB players that have been fined, in addition to all the QB hits. Can't hit a QB in the head these days. Jack Lambert was a prophet.