View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #64
pec0sb0b
on the lam

Rep Power: 2716 pec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
One thing he said that really threw me for a loop, though, is that he 100% nailed Brandon Marshall's push-off on JJo by saying "Joseph says 'Oh yeah, you wanna push me? Alright, I can play that game too!'" Most announcers (i.e. Dierdorf) would have said the CB committed blatant P.I. on that play. Collinsworth called it correctly. Which throws me for a loop.
I recall a couple of comments during the game about the refs "letting them play," although several articles I've read since lay partial blame for the Bears loss on the "inexplicable" lack of calls on Texans' DBs...http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-on-the-bears (Nate Dunlevy sucks and shouldn't be writing articles about the Texans on a Texans' fan site).