View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #72
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 80312 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hit on Cutler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Hou-tex is right. Look at where the ball is spotted. And the announcers were so caught up that they never looked at where the ball was actually spotted on the replays.

I still won't be surprised if there are fines just because of the number of qbs with concussions this week. To be clear, I don't think Dobbins hit was dirty. But Goodell probably won't leave this one alone.
I expect a fine, as he's still a QB, and it still looks helmet-to-helmet.

There was no doubt in my mind that he was past the LoS at the game, nor on the numerous replays we kept seeing over and over. Heck, the Bears fan we were with kept ranting about the "wasted challenge" after the game as he saw it the first time on replay.

Hopefully, it's a token 15K.