View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #126
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I dont think its Marciano's fault either .... But the coverage teams have been lacking , especially on kickoffs , guy's not holding their lanes and things of that nature. That is his fault.

Blocking on kickoff and punt returns has left a lot to be desired too .... Special teams just havent been very special all around.

Graham wasnt kicking them exceptionally deep early in the season or even in preseason .... But he's gotten worse as the year has gone along. So bad now that they'd rather squib kick and concede at least the 25 yardline , often more.

I wonder if he's got a nagging injury we dont know about.

For me to be saying this as a longtime supporter of Marciano .... should carry significant weight.
Spot On

Not very special is putting it kindly.

ST's have been terrible.

They were the biggest single factor in the Packers blowing out the Texans and have been horrible all season. The best we can hope for is that by playoff time the ST's can atleast become avg.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote