View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #15
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120415 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanksgiving in Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Man... I'm seriously considering this (as it would be much safer than a trip to New Orleans, where Joe does a faceplant and I have no recollection of "the Dungeon" and/or how we got back to the hotel)... The rub is that my family might disown me for missing Thanksgiving Dinner...
People TALK about disowning you...but no one ever does. You're like that scruffy stray that's always hanging out in the front yard. We might get sick of looking at you some times, but things simply wouldn't be the same without you and you'd be missed if you were gone. You're just too damned loveable.

"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote