View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #56
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
He was fine to me until the play Cutler got popped by Dobbins on. He was clearly past the line of scrimmage and he was a bit excessive about how that should be legal and about the dirty hit.
And they were BOTH defiant about Foster's goal line catch. I mean, drama drama drama...as if there was just no way that ball didn't touch the ground. Only after like the zillionth replay did he finally say "Yeahhhhh...that's a catch." LOL.

One thing he said that really threw me for a loop, though, is that he 100% nailed Brandon Marshall's push-off on JJo by saying "Joseph says 'Oh yeah, you wanna push me? Alright, I can play that game too!'" Most announcers (i.e. Dierdorf) would have said the CB committed blatant P.I. on that play. Collinsworth called it correctly. Which throws me for a loop.