View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A good read found on TC's blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
GP, do what you can do to iron that wad outta your panties. The link DOES NOT take you to the Chron as I tried to get across by saying "on" instead of "in". I'm sure it's difficult to make that distiction in so few words, there just isn't that much room in the title block. It's actually a link to "footballperspective.com" and it's a well written piece. By my standards anyway.

I guess I could have pasted all but the last sentence but that doesn't seem to adhere to the "no full article" rule, in spirit anyway.
I get it. I know full well that THIS article is not a Chron-linked article. I'm talking about the others that she's shared on here.

I was just saying why I initially didn't click the link. And why I hesitate to click any of TC's linked articles.