View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #64
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hit on Cutler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
When I first saw the play in full speed. I thought he was way over the line (replay proved he was at the line) I did think it was a bang bang play at first glance.

I don't know. When you see QBs (running) juke defenders for big yardage because the defenders held up. Everyone says what a play by the QB!! But when a defender levels them , it is "how can ye hit them?"
Guess as a defender you roll with the hits
He was actually a yard past the LOS. The LOS marker was wrong. The LOS was actually at the 50 (3rd and 9) and the LOS marker was sitting about the 49. That's why he appeared to be at the "red line" on tv.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-be...on-illegal-hit