View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #10
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 74864 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A good read found on TC's blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
...I just have a conflict with going to that site. It goes back to the days of Richard Justice and how he would skewer the Texans without knowing what he was taking about, then jump on board the bandwagon, then hop off of it, and then Johnny Pancakes gets everything wrong that he puts his hand to. But hey, just like Arian Foster snuck onto the Texans...so did TC find a way to make the Chronicle look and function in a competent manner. Quickly.

...just not happy with the Chronicle.
GP, do what you can do to iron that wad outta your panties. The link DOES NOT take you to the Chron as I tried to get across by saying "on" instead of "in". I'm sure it's difficult to make that distiction in so few words, there just isn't that much room in the title block. It's actually a link to "footballperspective.com" and it's a well written piece. By my standards anyway.

I guess I could have pasted all but the last sentence but that doesn't seem to adhere to the "no full article" rule, in spirit anyway.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote