View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #128
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
surprised no one is mentioning TE after the bears game. GG didnt offer much having to replace OD, i considered it a need before this game and the bears game reaffirmed this.
Owen is under a controllable contract & Garret is valuable depth plus cheap so I didn't include them in context of resigning foundation players coming up on free agency.

As we've all seen if value presents itself, very few are better than Rick Smith recognizing/incorporating Tight Ends into Kubiaks offense. I think they pride themselves on finding talent in the middle rounds & turning them into very capable players. If Tyler Eifert is available 32nd he would be too tempting even for Texans to pass on, oh what he could do for Matt Schaub & company. More likely they stay in the middle rounds & add more of a inline power blocker that moves well, can block like a LT who can shade either tackle to seal off inside angles as well speed edge rushers. Three Amigos favorite is Iowa TE, CJ Fiedorowiez, 3rd rd.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote