View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #74
foo82
Veteran

Rep Power: 2648 foo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
No one has ever questioned his tackling ability, and his YAC allowed has always been good. A first round CB being converted to safety in his 2nd year is a big time bust though. So I am not sure how much you consider yourself having his back.
Saying he would make a good safety does not mean he is a bust as a CB. I'm simply commenting that he has the tools to be a good safety. He is both physical and a great tackler. I also did not say he 100% should be converted to safety, just that imo he would make a great safety.
foo82 is offline   Reply With Quote