View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #127
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I disagree, but that's what message boards like this are for. I think OD will be back next season, and so will GG. I think Casey should be a relatively inexpensive re-signing and if we do go for a TE it would probably be someone like Michael Williams from Alabama who has some pass catching ability but is mostly a blocking TE in the later rounds.
i agree that OD and GG will be back but i feel a better player is need then GG.
We play a lot of 2 TE sets and so my reasoning is that TE is more important to our offence then WR so i would go TE over WR
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote