View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #10
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from the Bear's Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I don't get to go to very many Texans games. And prior to the Bear's game, they've lost every game I've been to except 1.
HAHA! So I am not the only one that this has happened to?

I have jinxed us in spectacular fashion with the Jets home opener when we got crushed by the birth of "Sanchise" and watched in horrer as I witnessed the "Rosencopter." The other losses were just run of the mill and depressing.

My wife also convinced me to get tickets to a game when we traveled down to Houston and we watched the Titans game. Felt great to see my first Texans win (in person) this year!