View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Thoughts from the Bear's Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Thanks!

We flew up there on Friday and stayed with some friends of ours. We had dinner at Ditka's and at Tru and we went to the Field Museum on Saturday. Just got back this afternoon.

Had a great time.
Thank you. I appreciate all you guys who represent Houston & the Texans fanbase on away games. Maybe in a few years when the wife & I are empty nesters we'll join y'all. But for now, I really appreciate y'all represent'n

& I'd have loved to see Kubiak go off on Marciano. I saw him tear Frank Bush a new one once on the sidelines.... yeah, he gets animated.