View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #73
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 6477 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm not sure I understand what you meant in reference to EllisUnit and historically accurate; so if you can make it a little clearer I would appreciate it.
That for the most part, the rule rings true. In life and in football, someone who starts off as bad as #25 does, very rarely makes these types of improvements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foo82 View Post
Bull****. Some of us had been defending KJAX for quite a while now. We few kept saying he did not look as bad as you guys had made him out to be, and that he was steadily progressing.
Well you weren't here in 2010 (in this form) but I found this after the Texans slaughtered the Titans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foo82 View Post
Hm. I keep thinking Kareem would make a good Safety. He doesn't react well with his back to the ball, but man can he tackle well.
No one has ever questioned his tackling ability, and his YAC allowed has always been good. A first round CB being converted to safety in his 2nd year is a big time bust though. So I am not sure how much you consider yourself having his back.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote