View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from the Bear's Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
If you would have come back with a loss I would have started a petition to force you to secede from TT.
I don't get to go to very many Texans games. And prior to the Bear's game, they've lost every game I've been to except 1.

LOSSES: In 2006, we lost to the Cowboys in Dallas. In 2007, we lost to the Colts in Houston. In 2009, we lost to the Titans in Houston. In 2010, we had that damned OT loss to the Ravens.

WINS: In 2008, we beat the Jaguars in Houston on a Thursday Night. BUT... right after we exited the parking lot and we were driving down the street, a car came barrelling out of an apartment's parking lot and T-boned us and then drove away.

In 2011, I didn't go to a game because I figured I was just too much bad luck. But my wife convinced me to go to this game. I was really worried I was going to totally jinx us.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote