View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #47
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't like Collinsworth. I don't think he "looks" like a football guy, "sound" like a football guy, or "knows" half the crap he pretends to know.

But I don't think he is partial to any one team, or that he has any bias against the Texans.

I think he may still have some of that, "You gotta prove it to me first" attitude that most have when concerning the Texans, but I believe that is warranted.

Again, just because I like saying it..... I hate Chris Collinsworth.

As a side note, my wife didn't know that was Frank Gifford... she grew up watching Regis & Kathie and she knew Kathie was married to a "football player" but she had no idea who Frank Gifford was.
Cris Collinsworth was one of my favorite non-Oiler wide receivers back in the early 80's. He was a long-ball type of receiver and I loved the way he just dropped the ball over his back after he ran into the end-zone. It was a very cool, nonchalant sort of thing.

I hate him as a commentator.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote