View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #45
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

I watch Inside the NFL every week and he's been giving us plenty of props since last year. I think this is much ado about nothing.

Listen guys, if not every person is ready to get on their knees and bow to our greatness it doesn't mean they hate us. They have to be objective in their jobs which is pointing out the negatives as well as the positives. We're not a perfect team. I'm not sure where this middle brother complex comes from but it gets annoying.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote