View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: A good read found on TC's blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
This is an article I found as a link on Steph's Chron blog. I found it interesting and historically spot on from what I recall about the times then...

Wow, really great read, especially that last section, the Q&A with Texans_Chick... it's really nice to have a fan like that representing us on the national stage (as opposed to the Walrus & Justice).

This was an interesting comment & something I've always felt to be true
Quote:
I agree that Houston essentially was an expansion team twice ó itís something I wrote about here ó so I agree that Kubiak did a nice job rebuilding the team.
Cleveland is the closest thing to what we had at the time & look at where they are. I think the first thing they have to do, is find someone with a vision of the organization from top to bottom, then find someone who can instill that vision, & finally, stick to their guns.

That's what McNair did & it seems to be working out. Cleveland on the other hand is being run by the media & the fans. They'll have a revolving door at the head coach/gm positions until they figure that out.

I'm not a big Kubiak fan. It wouldn't have hurt my feelings if he was let go after the 2010 season. I still feel jilted that both he & Smith still have the same positions in this organization.

But I'm enjoying the 8-1 start