View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

I don't like Collinsworth. I don't think he "looks" like a football guy, "sound" like a football guy, or "knows" half the crap he pretends to know.

But I don't think he is partial to any one team, or that he has any bias against the Texans.

I think he may still have some of that, "You gotta prove it to me first" attitude that most have when concerning the Texans, but I believe that is warranted.

Again, just because I like saying it..... I hate Chris Collinsworth.

As a side note, my wife didn't know that was Frank Gifford... she grew up watching Regis & Kathie and she knew Kathie was married to a "football player" but she had no idea who Frank Gifford was.