View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 286048 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Urlacher: "I could give a crap about what people think"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Rep coming your way. Great piece.........good for Urlacher! For anyone that didn't take the time to read the rest of the comments in this article............you should. You can't teach class like this.
Urlacher is one of my favorite players & seems to be a great guy. The way he came out to congratulate Manning on that INT.... class. PUre F@#ing CLASS.

On another note. Did anyone notice how big the holes were developing on that OL? Foster gave the hawgs credit & I think they deserved mucho creds. Foster is a beast, no doubt. But even Forsette was gashing the Bears. Had Ben Tate been in there it could have really got ugly.

The OL is coming together, give them a couple of more weeks of improvement & this team gets even scarier.