View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bears Fan - Good Game Guys (and gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridiron View Post
I realize that but that was his first fumble all season and looking at his stats with the Raiders, he only had 3 fumbles in 4 years there. I just felt that it was a little premature. His history doesn't say that it's a problem. I'd take my chances on his past stats over Forte getting nothing in his runs.

But back to your team, I'm happy to see that Manning has found a home. He was a solid player on the Bears. He just wanted more than they wanted to pay him. I wish him and your team all the best.
The bears ran what? 20 snaps in the first half? Kinda hard to work in your back up RB with only 20 snaps in a half.

With the exception of Schaub, our offense was clicking in the first half. We were moving up & down the field almost at will, eating up the clock.

Not trying to brag, we only got 10 points out of it. Just saying it's hard to get your back up running back carries when you can't even keep the starters on the field.

People just don't give our offense the credit they deserve.... especially our own fans. 13 points ain't nothing to brag about. 112 rushing yards in the first half..... a lopsided T.O.P. against the Bears defense is.