View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #24
Steleehin
TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 0 Steleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch1134 View Post
I definitely think we are getting respect. I live in DFW and every game minus the first JAX game has been on tv. This includes playing the game against the Cowboys game when we played Baltimore. This has never happened.

Also, we are now getting the horribly produced Fox Sports Texans Huddle up here.

To step aside from the OP assertion, is "the Texans are the most well rounded team" compliment equivalent to "he has a great personality".

Something irks me about this compliment.
the game will not show in Austin on sunday because the cowboys and cleveland game is on at 12 pm sucks
Steleehin is offline   Reply With Quote