View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #41
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I'm in the "Who Cares" camp as well... BUT!

I can't wait to hear Collin Cowherd's top 10 tomorrow. For some reason, he hates the Texans so much, that I'm addicted to hear what bad he has to say about our team every week. Just this last week he had us ranked #6! Yes, I said S-I-X! His top 5 were:

1) Bears - who has never beat a team with a winning record this season
2) Steelers - yes, the team with 3 losses (two of them against the Titans & Raiders)
3) Patriots - yes, the team with 3 losses (one against the Cardinals)
4) Giants - yes, another team with 3 losses (not including this past sunday's killing)
5) Falcons - ok, i can understand them being ahead

He punished us for not beating the Bills by more. Come on... who does that? Tied for the best record in the league, we beat his precious previous #1 ranked team... I can't wait to hear his reasoning why we're still not #1 on his list.
So you pay attention to what Cowherd (first off, funny a$$ name), for the hilarity of it?? I get that.
Entertainment value.

He punished the Texans for not beating the Bills by more? What an asshat considering those same Bills had an opportunity to beat the Patriots in Foxboro...

Seriously tho, I've read this moron before but really, at the end of the day I'm in the camp that doesn't give a crap what people say or think about the Texans. I used to. I used to hate the lack of respect, but sports journalism (if there is such a thing) has turned into such a joke that I don't really pay much attention anymore.

Just keep winning because "Haters gonna hate"!!!