View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #40
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

I really am surprised. I mean sure the media quit sucking up to us after that beat down we received from Green Bay, but they have been giving us major props all year. All the networks have been hyping us since the start of the season as Super Bowl contenders, Watt is getting called the DPOY by essentially everyone, Foster gets praised weekly by players and pundits alike, etc.

I just don't see anything to complain about even with Collinsworth's blatant homerism last night.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote