Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?
I'm in the "Who Cares" camp as well... BUT!
I can't wait to hear Collin Cowherd's top 10 tomorrow. For some reason, he hates the Texans so much, that I'm addicted to hear what bad he has to say about our team every week. Just this last week he had us ranked #6! Yes, I said S-I-X! His top 5 were:
1) Bears - who has never beat a team with a winning record this season
2) Steelers - yes, the team with 3 losses (two of them against the Titans & Raiders)
3) Patriots - yes, the team with 3 losses (one against the Cardinals)
4) Giants - yes, another team with 3 losses (not including this past sunday's killing)
5) Falcons - ok, i can understand them being ahead
He punished us for not beating the Bills by more. Come on... who does that? Tied for the best record in the league, we beat his precious previous #1 ranked team... I can't wait to hear his reasoning why we're still not #1 on his list.