View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears Fan - Good Game Guys (and gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Does anyone else recall talking to a classier group of opposing fans in recent memory? I've been on NFL.com, skulking around some Bears message boards, and in here. I can't really find a single thing to knock them about. Their fans are knowledgable, respectful, and a pleasure to talk to. I really enjoyed reading what the other side had to say this week.

Good luck the rest of the season Bears, hope we see you again in New Orleans!
yeah, it's funny because while they are great to chat with, they sure boo the heck out of every aspect of that team during the game! Dude gets hurt and is not carted off the field, boo him!