View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #36
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

I think we're getting tons of respect, but they still aren't going to do a bunch of stories about us because we have a bunch character on our team and not a bunch of characters.

Case in point: While the Texans got some good coverage this week, the biggest story was the Dallas vs. Phili game. With two of the most overrated QBs in the business leading the way for two hot seat coaches, it was easier to develop a story about them. I mean really, what's the most contriversial thing about the Texans - OD's unknown TD dance and Barwin's changing hair styles.

Has anyone noticed that Barwin is playing better now that his hair has grown out a bit?

Get used to it y'all, we're just boring (and I kinda like it that way).
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote