View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #34
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1113 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

I definitely think we are getting respect. I live in DFW and every game minus the first JAX game has been on tv. This includes playing the game against the Cowboys game when we played Baltimore. This has never happened.

Also, we are now getting the horribly produced Fox Sports Texans Huddle up here.

To step aside from the OP assertion, is "the Texans are the most well rounded team" compliment equivalent to "he has a great personality".

Something irks me about this compliment.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote