View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #7
Gridiron
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Gridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears Fan - Good Game Guys (and gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think the Bears wanted to get Bush the ball more, but he fumbled on his first carry and they sat him for a while. I agree he's the RB you want carrying the ball in that sort of game, but fumbling on the first touch would make any coach weary of using him.
I realize that but that was his first fumble all season and looking at his stats with the Raiders, he only had 3 fumbles in 4 years there. I just felt that it was a little premature. His history doesn't say that it's a problem. I'd take my chances on his past stats over Forte getting nothing in his runs.

But back to your team, I'm happy to see that Manning has found a home. He was a solid player on the Bears. He just wanted more than they wanted to pay him. I wish him and your team all the best.
Gridiron is offline   Reply With Quote