View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #13
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears Fan - Good Game Guys (and gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridiron View Post
Anyway, the gist of the game went about how I expected it to go. Low scoring where the team that made less mistakes (or the defense that caused the most havoc) and took advantage of scoring when they could came out with the win. I saw some predictions of a lot of points on here and I couldn't understand it since these teams do not give up a lot of points. It doesn't matter so much who a team plays as what a team does. Just watching these defenses should tell anyone that they are two of the best in the NFL.
While true, I think a lot of people figured these teams have two of the most balanced offenses also. Both QB's didn't have good games and I think some of that had to do with the weather.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote