View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #10
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears Fan - Good Game Guys (and gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridiron View Post
For the Bears, despite the turnovers and dropped passes, I thought the biggest mistake that they made was not getting Bush involved in the running game as the feature back for this game. Forte is good but despite what the announcers were saying about "Bear weather" he is a finesse type of player. He does not play his best in those conditions. Forte is the main back but teams need to do what needs to be done when the game calls for it.
I think the Bears wanted to get Bush the ball more, but he fumbled on his first carry and they sat him for a while. I agree he's the RB you want carrying the ball in that sort of game, but fumbling on the first touch would make any coach weary of using him.