View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #2
Gridiron
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Gridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respectedGridiron is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears Fan - Good Game Guys (and gals)

One more thing, I was watching the post game and they had a clip of one of your local reporters talking to Dobbins about the hit on Cutler. I'm not going to get into the hit but the reporter, I don't know his name, was asking questions and then forcing a huge smile whenever Dobbins looked at him. As soon as he looked away, it would disappear, only to reappear when he looked back at him. I'm sure I'm anal for noticing it but it was annoying as hell. I'd fire the guy just for being fake
Gridiron is offline   Reply With Quote