View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #58
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Never thought I would say these words, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm not sure how he could've seen where the WR was rolling since he turned around to do his celebration or something towards the endzone. The ball was there for the grabbing had he not turned around, back pedaling or not.

Eh, he played a great game. Same with the rest of the D
The play was with 7:50 to go in the half.
They had two more camera angles on the replays.
Hopefully Dutch or Allstar or somebody can post the gifs of the play.

KJax was looking down at Hester and moving away from him at the same time to avoid having his ankle caught under Hester's fall.

That too his eyes away from seeing the fluky bounce of the ball off Hester's foot.
I'm sure he assumed that the ball had hit the ground.
I just think that expecting him to have more than two eyes is a bit much.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote