View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #33
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pleased with our Inside Linebacker play

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Hope you are correct on the comps and that we can trade up with our own picks. Now is the draft to go 100% quality over quantity. I do not see WR falling to us to replace AJ eventually. Terrence Williams may be there but despite his stats, not sure he is the guy although he might be better than Jean (who?) & Posey. If I was sure we could get a NT in 2nd I might look strongly at Tyler Eifert TE.
Yeah, a TE like Eifert would be nice to grab in the 1st, but I think a team like the Bears or Packers will snatch him up in the early 20's. You could see it last night that the Bears are really hurting at TE after letting Greg Olsen go. The fans even boo'ed Davis off the field after he got hurt! Eifert would be extremely useful to them, and somewhat local being from Indiana. The Packers also need to replace Jermichael Finley this year, and Eifert would be an excellent fit there.

I think we would need to trade up for him, which would cost us a 3rd. If he somehow falls to us, then yeah I would take him, but I don't see it happening. This year's crop of TE's is pretty thin, and he's the only truly complete TE. I was thinking Robert Woods may fall to us, he's projected to be a late 1st on most sites and I like his speed and hands. Would be a nice option opposite AJ, since we already have about a half dozen slot receivers that could fill the #3 role.