View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #57
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Never thought I would say these words, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
For me, it's kind of difficult to do with the speed of the game - it being a deep fade route.

KJax was moving backward after initial contact to avoid having his ankle rolled on by Hester; I think it's a normal reaction such that the DB would look where the receiver lands and rolls as to avoid injury.
I'm not sure how he could've seen where the WR was rolling since he turned around to do his celebration or something towards the endzone. The ball was there for the grabbing had he not turned around, back pedaling or not.

Eh, he played a great game. Same with the rest of the D