View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #40
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
I think Collinsworth is one of the most knowledgeable announcers I've heard and I've always enjoyed Sunday Night games because of it....until the Texans started playing them.
The "running game" thing was down right weird. He kept trying to point out how the Bears were getting push upfront as Forte was getting tackled for no gain over and over again. Overall, it was probably as hard a game to announce as to play given the conditions, sloppy play and general terribleness from a neutral point of view (as a texan fan, i loved every second).
But it does seem Cris is oddly critical of us. Maybe he lost some money on us in 2010 or something.
I don't know, but maybe the fact that he picked us to win prompted him to "sounds" a little more partial to the Bears to balance it out?!?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote