View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #106
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have 2 shutdown corners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
The difference between KJ's first two years here, and this year is remarkable. We were right back then to call him horrible, and we're right now when noticing how good he is.

What happened inbetween is probably a combination of many things, but whatever it was, I know I'm glad it happened.
Sure, the doubters were "right" to call him out back then when KJax made some poor plays.

However, they were "wrong" back then when they assumed that some plays were his responsibilities.

On top of that, and most importantly, they were wrong when they didn't think KJax would ever make it as a starting CB for a good NFL team (or highly unlikely to.)

I think it's most honorable to just happily enjoy the crow servings.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote