View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #38
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

I think Collinsworth is one of the most knowledgeable announcers I've heard and I've always enjoyed Sunday Night games because of it....until the Texans started playing them.
The "running game" thing was down right weird. He kept trying to point out how the Bears were getting push upfront as Forte was getting tackled for no gain over and over again. Overall, it was probably as hard a game to announce as to play given the conditions, sloppy play and general terribleness from a neutral point of view (as a texan fan, i loved every second).
But it does seem Cris is oddly critical of us. Maybe he lost some money on us in 2010 or something.