View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #37
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45572 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

The way he reacted to the illegal pass that was beyond the LOS showed me how biased Collinsworth was. He was begging for a challenge, and any unbiased person could see there was no way there was sufficient evidence to overturn the call. Even after the ruling was confirmed, he kept bitching.

I'm not thin skinned. I don't care. Stuff like this is ammunition. Screw the media pundits. We are out to win football games not more fans.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote