View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #56
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Never thought I would say these words, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm really happy for KJ. He seems to have really dedicated himself since JJo's arrival.

On a side note; did any of y'all see the pass he defensed on the sideline? He had turned around to celebrate or something while the ball had been kicked back up in the air, landing right by his feet. Our entire sideline was jumping around yelling. It's kinda funny now, but KJ could've easily had another pick had he stayed with the play longer.

Maybe one of you gif gurus can do something with it if you find it
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Lol, I was yelling when that play was live.

If KJ had made sure the ball was down before celebrating, he could have caught that easily!
For me, it's kind of difficult to do with the speed of the game - it being a deep fade route.

KJax was moving backward after initial contact to avoid having his ankle rolled on by Hester; I think it's a normal reaction such that the DB would look where the receiver lands and rolls as to avoid injury.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote