View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #98
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

To me, I don't really care.

Those two guys could go three years without a TD now. Hester hasn't returned a punt for a TD since middle of LAST YEAR.

Our ST is going to stink with or without those two guys. Now, if we had a truly GREAT special teams coach who could get this team to function well enough for a guy like Holliday to return kicks in the system??? Yeah, that's when it'll be depressing.

But Keyshawn Martin had a nice kickoff return that was negated by a holding penalty. He moves forward, rather than dancing around, which is good. And he has speed, too. Overall, we have to get a better ST coach in here to coach those guys up better.

I cannot imagine how the ST has fallen this far this fast. They used to be a great unit two years ago. Last year and this year has been uggggly. UGLY.