View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #26
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
So you heard Michael Irvins comments on Gameday Final to?
How about a more credible Cris Carter's assessment on ESPN:
Quote:
The Houston Texans can run the ball ... on anybody. They were committed to their run and they executed their run. They have a very good offensive line ... and they're not like a lot of other teams if you can check them out of the run in the first or second quarter they're going to stop running the football.

I think that Matt Schaub is a good quarterback.

I like that they took the national stage after stinking it up against Green Bay. This is their second time on the national stage Sunday night and they took advantage of it ... regardless what the elements were they went to Chicago in a tough situation and they won that football game. They created 4 turnovers, doubled the turnovers of Bear's -- to me, that's a major accomplishment. Being 8-1 is major.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote