View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012   #24
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398704 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

JJ Watt and Arian Foster have been representing the Texans well on the national scene. I'm not sure what other perceived respect is required by downtrodden Texan fan, but I have not seen anyone really disrespecting the 2012 Texans.

You earn respect in this league. Now, if you are talking press coverage, then be a circus like the Jets. But coverage =/= respect, so don't get the two confused.

I like having a low profile 'lunch box' team. They all subscribe to the "just a game" mentality after they win and they play one game at a time without looking ahead and hyping themselves with b.s.